Saturday, January 01, 2005

last day..

2004 is leaving. Another new year is beckoning. Hm how about new year's resolution? Do you have any? I don't. I never keep any. My reasoning is if you want to change for the better or achieve something, why only state it at the start of the year? Factor in some plain laziness on my part, no wonder I never keep a new year's resolution.

Everyone must have heard about the earthquake and tsunamis that wrecked havoc and destruction in Asia and Africa. Indonesia and Sri Lanka were the two countries with the most casualty. Even our beloved country, Malaysia was not spared from the disaster. And I thought we were safe from major natural disasters because we are not in the Ring of Fire. That event showed me how wrong I was.

On a lighter note, I had an enjoyable time with Arfa and Yatie. They came from Southampton on 28 Dec and just went back this afternoon. We visited London Dungeon (not scary at all..that place stinks!), Madame Tussaud's (Arfa got a romantic date with George Clooney..), Tower Bridge, National History Museum (it's so huge and there were too many things to see), Chinatown and of course, Oxford Street. My third shopping spree...hahaha...Okay I must control my urge to shop because my monthly allowances wouldn't be banked in for another 2 weeks.

Ooh and we managed to cook laksa asam. It's delicious! hahaha...

Snow falling in the Emirates?? Read here

No comments:

 
TOP