Friday, October 13, 2006

Thursdays

Argh I hate Thursdays. Not only because of my packed timetable (10-7 hishh)... but it seems bad things also like to happen on Thursdays? Hahaha...

Putting that aside, I seem to have a renewed interest in anime. I'm currently in the progress of watching several animes -

1. Perfect Girl Evolution a.k.a. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - 4 guys try to makeover a girl in exchange for free rent. THe girl in question is very strange & loves dark places+horrific things e.g. skeletons, animals in jars etc. The manga was very funny but the anime's a bit disappointing. Drawings are not as good as Ouran.

2. Kanon - Very beautiful drawings. This is a remake, but I haven't watched the original so I don't really know what the story's about. Something about a boy with amnesia? Originally watched this because my favourite seiyuu - Tomokazu Sugita - is in it.

3. Negima?! - Another remake. This time about a 10-year-old boy with magical abilities who became a teacher. This time around, the drawings + storyline are better. More serious than the original one.

4. Saiunkoku Monogatari a.k.a. Tale of the Land of Many Coloured Clouds - Bishounens abound in this tale about a girl trying to tutor a young emperor. Definitely addictive (I swear it's not just about the bishies hahaha).

5. Death Note - Actually haven't started watching this, but I'm planning to because I want to see what's the hype all about.

6. Pumpkin Scissors - Strange title indeed. Even stranger when I find out that it's a name for a military unit formed to handle complaints after a ceasefire was attained (kinda like military police I guess?). Main character is mysterious enough to make me want to watch the rest just to find out more about him.

7. Honey & Clover - Still in Season 1. Season 2 finished not too long ago. Another anime with beautiful drawings & interesting characters. Revolves around the lives of several university students staying in an old apartment complex.

Hmm I think that's about it. Then there're the usual tv series that I've been following - CSI, CSI:NY, Grey's Anatomy, Numb3rs, Supernatural, Medium, The Amazing Race... I've decided to drop Lost (still haven't finished season 2), Prison Break (stuck in Season 1) & Desperate Housewives (stopped early last season). Waah byknye mender aku layan haha. And this doesn't include upcoming jdoramas... Need to find time to actually study! Hahaha...

No comments:

 
TOP