Saturday, October 22, 2005

hmm?

You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


apeni?? hahaha...

Finally able to log in to my blog account..got this test from yatie's blog. Did a lot of other tests, but the results are not as interesting as this one..haha..

Oh yea, I noticed I've been tagged by Dina..

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. bertaubat - seriously..what else would you do..
2. be a millionaire - don't think this is possible tho with my current spending habits
3. travel around the world - visit places that I've never been to
4. have a satisfying job
5. have a happy family
6. meet up with long-lost friends
7. watch all these things I've downloaded [actually ran out of idea here hahah..]

7 things I cannot do
1. Ride a bike/motorcycle
2. Eat lots of veggies
3. Not fall asleep in lectures
4. Fly
5. Sew a dress
6. Cooking complicated recipes
7. Running - I'm so not healthy :P

7 things I can do
1. sleep..a lot..
2. read a novel non stop from cover to cover
3. watch loads of movies
4. shopping - when I'm in the mood..
5. downloading lots of things til my laptop runs out of space
6. sleep...again.. - see how much I love sleeping?
7. eat lots of chocolates

7 celebrity crushes
1. Akanishi Jin
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Dohmoto Koichi
4. Ueda Tatsuya
5. Takizawa Hideaki
6. Nagase Tomoya
7. Ninomiya Kazunari

haha..I bet most of you would not recognise these names..shows where my current taste in music/movies is at..

Alifah: buah hati ko tader a dalam list hahaha

7 often-repeated words at the moment
1. Sejuknyeeee...
2. Isk...
3. -lah..
4. alaaa..
5. haha <--when typing only
6. hmmm
7. oohh..

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. eyes
2. teeth
3. face
4. personality
5. hands..the fingers especially
6. sense of dressing
7. intelligence

7 tags to go
1. Arfa
2. Yatie
3. Alifah
4. Adilla
5. Asma'
6. Baby
7. Azmir

No comments:

 
TOP