Saturday, October 15, 2005

another update?

Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.


Some people are bugging me[in the tagboard] for an update..so here's one after a month of silence haha..

I'm back in the gloomy city of London. I've adjusted to the new home..but still hate the central heating..which doesn't seem to work at all. Anyone who wants to freeze themselves are welcomed ;P...thank goodness we still can get hot water..and the net keeps disappearing on me & my housemates..kalah biskut chipsmore..

Hurm..what else is there to write about? Fasting has started more than a week ago..I'm officially the house alarm clock..When I wasn't around, no one woke up for sahur..hahah..Ermm..tomorrow's the pic-taking day for Raya pics to be sent to newspaper..Baju mane yer nak pakai..hahah..

Ergghh..why can't I use torrent? It makes things so difficult..Clubbox is only good for certain types of files..Plus, it's hard to read Korean when you haven't learnt it at all.. haha..

This is more like a collection of ramblings haha..So Dilla, is this a good enough update?

Oh, a happy Ramadhan to all~

No comments:

 
TOP