Friday, January 05, 2007

Answers

I'm testing a new Opera widget. Hmm seems to come in handy.

I guess it's time for the answers. Hahah I'm really not in the mood to keep my blog updated, but I guess I owe everyone answers to the meme right?

So, the wrong 'facts' are:
2. I enjoy watching Survivor.
No. The only reality show I watch is The Amazing Race.

6. Pink is my favourite colour.
It's blue.

13. I don't drink coffee.
I do. Only not that often. Usually when I have classes at 9 a.m.

15. I listen to music when I work.
Nope. I usually work in silence.

16. I know how to bake cookies.
Obviously not :P

Hmm I guess that's it. I'll make another post about Nodame later. Anyway, I'm getting excited about HYD2 which begins tomorrow. And I heard it's going to be a 2-hour opening episode? \(^^)/

No comments:

 
TOP